Outer Banks, OBX - Business and Website Directory



Colington Creek Inn Bed and Breakfast
Colington Creek Inn is an Outer Outer Banks bed and breakfast surrounded by water. Our B & B has views of the water from every room. Each room also has a large private bathroom & sun porch.,
http://colingtoncreekinn.com → Update Link
Outer Banks B and B Colington Creek Inn
Our Luxurious Bed and Breakfast Inn is located in Kill Devil Hills on Colington Creek with panoramic views from every room! The Colington Creek Inn has 4 large bedrooms with large private baths serving full breakfasts daily, evening hors d'oeuvres and snacks at night!
http://outerbanksbandb.com/ → Update Link
Advice 5 cents Bed and Breakfast
Advice 5 cents is a casual place...the kind the ocean invites. Secluded in the quiet neighborhood of Sea Pines, we're in the heart of Duck. situated between the Atlantic and Currituck Sound, our bed & breakfast is also just a short walk from Duck's shops and restaurants. Built in 1995, Advice 5ยข...
http://www.advice5.com → Update Link
Beach House is a Bed and Breakfast
This island home offers lodging to visitors seeking accommodations for a vacation rental on Ocracoke Island.
http://www.ocracokebeachhouse.com → Update Link
Cypress House Inn
Located only 125 yards from the ocean at Mile Post 8 on the Beach Road (1 Lot Oceanfront) in Kill Devil Hills, the Cypress House Inn is the closest bed and breakfast to the ocean. A public beach access is directly in front of the inn. We are centrally located to all area attractions.
http://www.cypresshouseinn.com → Update Link
Cypress Moon Inn Bed and Breakfast
The Inn is located sound front in the village of Kitty Hawk. Within two miles are the beach, golf courses, shopping and restaurants.
http://www.cypressmooninn.com → Update Link
Island House Bed and Breakfast
There are 3 rooms and 1 suite at the B&B. All the rooms are decorated with antiques and offer private baths, color cable televisions, radios, dvd/vcr player and central air conditioning. We provide beach towels, chairs and beach umbrellas for our guests.On the Outer Banks of North Carolina
http://www.islandhouse-bb.com → Update Link
Island House of Wanchese B&B
Days at Island House begin with an appetizing country style buffet breakfast, served daily in the dining room. After that, the choice is yours. The area's many attractions may capture your fancy but lounging around the house is not without its own appeal. We're Open All Year!
http://www.webervations.com/magic-scripts/resbook.asp?mem... → Update Link
Pelican Lodge Bed & Breakfast
Pelican Lodge is located on a small island off the coast of North Carolina on the Atlantic Ocean. The lodges are in the village of Ocracoke, which comprises about 10% of the island, the remaining 90% being U.S. Park Service National Seashore
http://www.bbonline.com/nc/pelican → Update Link
Relaxinn Bed and Breakfast
Relaxinn is a traditional B&B located at MP 16.5, on the beach road, neighbors to the new NC Aquarium at Jennette's pier. We provide a full breakfast with afternoon refreshments. Relaxinn is walking freindly, walk to beach, aquarium, restaurants.
http://Relaxinn.org → Update Link
previous page | 1 2 3 | next page
<< viewing page 1 of 3 >>


Use our Custom Search For More Results: